Now is the time to consider how you can boost your baby’s brain development and communication skills, right from birth.
This includes starting healthy screen-time habits for the whole family.
It helps you to feel calmer and more tuned in to baby’s needs;
• feel a closer connection to your baby;
• accomplish more throughout your day, giving you more focused time with the baby; and
• feel more rested, even as your baby keeps you up often.
By being aware of your family’s screen use, you can
• help your baby feel closer to you;
• engage your baby to delight in your attention;
• soothe your baby more easily; and
• help your baby feel safe as they learn about you and their world.